Law Office of S.N.Codner, P.L.
Prior to practicing Law, the Firm’s attorney, Ms. Codner, served as an [Audit] Investigator with the State of Florida, Office of the Auditor General. At the time of her service, Ms. Codner was the youngest investigator to hold the position. Ms. Codner also served as Assistant Director of the Florida Institute of Government, at the University of South Florida, prior to starting law school. While in law school, Ms. Codner was a 2001 Summer Associate with Conway and Conway, one of New York’s top Securities and Commodities boutique law firms in the World Trade Center. Ms. Codner graduated from law school a semester early, and was sworn into the Florida Bar by the most awesome, Honorable A. Jay Cristol, Chief Judge Emeritus, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida, for whom she was a law intern during her Fall 2001 law school semester.
- J.D., University of Miami, December 2001 (class of 2002)
- M.S., Florida International University, December 1997
- B.S., Florida State University, December 1995
- L.E.C., Norman Manley law School, University of the West Indies, Jamaica, 2007
- Certification, DIFC Courts’ Law and Procedures, 2013
- District of Columbia
- Courts of Jamaica, W.I.
- Dubai International Financial Center Courts(DIFC Courts) June 2013; currently inactive.
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United District Court of Appeals, D.C.
- United States Tax Court
Ms. Codner taught as an adjunct professor at Broward College, Business Administration, Paralegal studies.